Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Today's trifecta


It's nice living on a river. Pebbles. Dear Lord.*
*I haven't left my house in a couple days. I can't bear to. I honestly can't handle another comment from another person. I used to not care about other people until the pregnancy-size comments started. Ugh, it's the worst. And to top it off, I'm still pregnant! I hate to be so negative about what's supposed to be a wonderful situation. One that I tried for and wanted so badly. I'm just running out of steam...

6 comments:

peachey said...

well, i think you have a lovely bump! although, i'm sure that you are ready for that tot to greet the world.

Mary Heinrich Aloi said...

Carmen, you're beautiful. It's so hard to wait but remember how much easier it is to care for the little one in there! I'm sending warm vibes to you in hopes you go soon. Times you'll never forget.....so very special. Mary

spread your wings said...

the waiting is hard, but you look beautiful.
i like this trifecta - it's poetic

lisa said...

hey beautiful! hang in there. any day now...

Orange Pattern said...

Thanks ladies. I'm not usually so down in the dumps! I'm actually feeling much better today and appreciate your encouragement...

Stukey said...

A non-baby comment: BEAUTIFUL picture of Trot! Really. ox